Tuesday, January 5, 2021

1 5 2021

 Sunrise? Yup.  A little thin, but nice.  

It's almost like writing about this every day has brought it to my attention, and increased my likelihood of noticing it. 

===

Along with the keyboard, my mother-in-law gave us some very easy song books, the type with large print with the letters written in the bubbles of the notes.  I'll be working through those for the foreseeable future.  

The first song I've been working on out of that collection is "Always on My Mind"

My bench might have been cat proof, but it was not "play music on a rug that has patterns sticking up" proof.  Partly the screws I used didn't go deep enough.  I repaired the joint in question by using glue and decently longer nails to go in.  

===

Sunset?  Nope.  I was looking at the set up, but got to working on something and forgot until too late.  The cloud cover was nice, so I bet it was a decent one I missed.  I feel a bit saddened by that.  Regrets.