Sunday, January 17, 2021

1 17 2021

 Slept in, so I missed the sunrise.  I stayed up a bit late cutting that plank for untitled SPAM project -- it'll either get the label Spamjo or Porky. But sometimes something has to exist before you can give it a name. 

The bird song is really something right now. 

===

I just came up with a way to think about normies: 

It is a fractal universe, always another layer to be found, but normies are just stuck on one level of description -- often one aspect of one level of description.  

This isn't bad -- some of these are narratives are those of saintly good -- it's just thin.

===

Beautiful blue sky today acting as perfect frame for the clouds.  Just an endless pleasure to look at.  

===

Easy to catch the sunset when I am working in my garage with the door open, often facing out as I work.  

Decent sunset.