Wednesday, January 27, 2021

1 27 2021

 The dawn was lovely in a very subtle way.  That is part of this whole looking out every day thing, however; it is an exercise in seeing.

===

I have not been playing with music as much.  I did scale work play on our keyboard last night, but I haven't been learning new songs.  Instead, I am dusting off my Spanish.  I'm pretty amazed that I have the mental energy to do this after work, and I am certainly monitoring for the early signs of discomfort as I would really like to not burn out.  

I have given up on learning oh so many languages, but I Spanish useful and beautiful enough that I think I should keep at it, at least get the next 1/3 million words read to hit my first million words read and go from there to see how much more needs to be done.

I have started with Anki again, this time using a large Spanish sentence deck, set to as little as 5 cards at a time.  

=== 

Sunset?  Yup.  Orange-y.