Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I am still in the quiet game

If you came here because you are still in an ongoing game: Congrats for Still Being In!  Don't give up, keep playing. . . Don't be fooled by any rewards promised to the winner, either.  Peace and quiet is it's own reward.  When we play the Quiet Game, we all win. 


If you're a kid, I don't know if there is all that much on this website for you.  I never thought about it before, but I guess this really site is for grown-ups, and in many ways too serious.  My advice is to stay creative and realize noise is often a bigger enemy to creativity than quiet.  





====

Explanation:

It appears that the internet search "I am still in the quiet game" does not yield any results.   I thought -- shucks, why can't I fill that gap?  

====


This is a Mr. 14-19-28-47-61 project.